Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I HATE DRAMA!

Well, as usual, my wife has over-reacted. She is closing down her blog because people disagreed with what she wrote. She did add a comment to each item on her list that I responded to originally. By reading her additions it's easy to see that she doesn't understand anything that I wrote other than the laundry comment, which I'll agree wasn't the most PC thing to say, but at least I was honest. The only thing that I do with laundry is gather it up and carry baskets of it up and down the stairs. Of course, I also watch the kids...

Oh well. The only local female shrink that I found is not taking on new clients. I don't think that my wife would see a male shrink. Even if she did, I doubt that she'd seriously consider anything that he said. If he disagreed with her, she'd most likely chalk it up to him being male and therefore incapable of understanding her female point of view.

I'm at a loss. I don't know what to do other than to stay on top of the dishes and to spend more time with the kids.

We just got memberships to 24 Hours Fitness and after everything, including dinner, was done I wanted to go swimming. She told me that she wanted me to stay and play with the kids until their bed time which isn't until 2000 hours.

Well, I get up at 0500 and work till 1630 hours. I had a seriously stressful week, with most of the stress centered on yesterday, and I had to deal with my wrecked minivan and the rental car (we get our van back tomorrow and I had to rent the POS rental for another day).

After rough housing with the kids for most of an hour I was too tired to go swimming. Which is fine with me because I got a workout. But I know that my wife will start up on me for not going to the gym and for the money wasting with our membership. What she'll never realize is that she is the reason that I haven't gone yet. Everytime that I try to go she holds me back.

I'm going swimming tonight.

I am working out tomorrow.

It's gonna be cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home