Friday, March 17, 2006

My Letter of Interest

My passion for this company is overwhelming. Since I was hired on by ESM last October I have sold the company to over a score of people including family, friends, and complete strangers simply by telling them about life here at ESM.

My enthusiasm for the company has carried over into my daily life so much that almost everyone I know or have met in the past six months have filled out an application form and begged me to write them recommendations and to talk to the people in HR.

It's amazing how many people ask me how to apply for a career here at ESM after spending any amount of time at all around me.


Since I have joined the company I have done everything in my power to live the ESM dream. I have volunteered for everything that I could and have helped a dozen people with well over a dozen different projects ranging from help with schoolwork, computers, research, coaching, advise, and mentoring, to helping people on different committees such as the Wellness Center Committee, the FRC, the CCI Newsletter, and others.

I get a kick out of helping other people. I love the sense of accomplishment that I get knowing that I have helped improve someone's life. Be it work, personal relationships, financial assistance, or just good advice, I like being able to step up and offer genuine assistance to someone else.
This passion that I have for helping other people has only magnified itself since I have started working here at ESM.

For the first time in my life I feel that I have the ability to help make my company better for the people who work and live here. I have the ability to make working here better for all the employees, including my wife and myself.



For the past four months I have been a member of the PDC and the Wellness Center Committee. I have seen my hard work, ideas, and those of my coworkers make a huge difference in the lives of all those here at ESM.

I have seen the Wellness Center go from a vague idea to a fitness center, a newsletter, contests, programs, training classes, and massages. How cool is that? How wonderful is it to be able to think up ways to help people in their daily lives and then to turn those ideas into a reality backed by the very company that you work for?

I always tend to think of ways to improve the place that I work in, but this is the first time that I've actually had the chance to do so.

I love that.

Please allow me to continue working in the PDC. I know that I can help make this already great company even better. I want to help make us the best.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home