Monday, March 06, 2006

I hate these people!!!

I have come across the most irritating, stupid, meaningless, most annoying thing while interacting with people on different internet forums. People who don't take the time to write legibly. That's pretty hard to do when you're typing.

What I mean is; people who don't bother spelling words correctly or using spellcheck, people who don't bother with basic grammer like capitalizing the first word of every sentence or using a "." or a "?" at the end of the sentence. Or the IDIOTS WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.

Morons, all of them.

Why post something in a literary forum and not take the time to make yourself at least SEEM intelligent? (For those of you who are simple-minded, this is a literary forum because we are reading and writing to each other) How hard is it to type up a response in Word, use spellcheck on it, and the copy/paste it into the response box?

I can understand run-on sentences, occasional miss-spelled words (Spellcheck isn't perfect, I know), and simple grammer mistakes. Lord knows, I probably have a bunch in this article already. I also understand typos and accidents. If you have three misspelled words out of thirty, that's fine. But when I feel like I'm translating what you have written into english, that's inexcusable. Either make the attempt to write in an intelligent, articulate fashion, or don't write at all.

And for those of you who use "chat talk", don't. Unless you are writing in a forum where everyone uses chat talk, then don't use it at all. Not everyone knows what all of your little abbreviations mean and it's not clever, just annoying, when you use them.

ami gettin thru 2 u peeple

Friggin' idiots...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home