Friday, January 20, 2006

Sexual Predators Scare Me

I like scary movies. I like gory things and I'm an extremely lenient outgoing sorta guy. There is one thing that scares and infuriates me more than anything else. Sexual predators.

I'm not worried about myself or even my wife. Someone would get seriously hurt or killed trying to prey on my wife or myself. Neither one of us is weak and we can get pretty viscious.

My kids are another matter. Ever see the movie "A Time to Kill" or read the book of the same name? Exactly. I could easily kill, probably with a good amount of torture thrown in first, any motherfucker stupid enough to lay their hands on my children.

My sister was raped twice in parties while going to high school. She didn't let me know until the people involved had moved away because she didn't want me in jail for assualt.

You wanna try something really scary? Log into a chatroom, pretty much any chatroom will do as long as it is public, as a thirteen to fifteen year old girl. Make sure that your profile matches what you say about yourself. Within minutes of your joining the chat the conversation will have degraded into foul language and explicit sexual advances from guys and gals.

What's really sick is what they say and how they say it. They don't say, "What's a cute girl like you doing in a place like this?". They say things that even I don't feel comfortable reprinting, not least because I'm writing this at work.

I know of a cop down in Colorado Spring who poses as a 13 yr old girl on the internet. He waits for people to solicit him for sex, arranges a meeting with them, and has them arrested when they arrive for their prearranged sexual encounter. So far he has helped arrest over one hundred people. We need more people like him.

I believe that sexual predators should be imprisoned for a first offense, castrated and branded for a second offense, and killed for a third offense. A serial predator is someone with three or more offenses. A serial rapist has raped 3+ women, for example. Someone like this would be castrated, branded, serve their 5 to 7 years in prison, and then be executed.

I think that would be enough to satisfy the victims, don't you? Of course, as a father I'd like private visiting rights for the prisoner so that I can explain further the error of their ways. That'd be real nice.

Imagine how the Catholic church would react?! Boy would they be pissed!

Now I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home