Saturday, January 14, 2006

Getting Fat

I had my appendix out on December 8th and suffered through three bouts with torn muscles do to overexertion. I am now finally healthy enough to work out again and boy do I need to! I've gained 10+ lbs. since my surgery and I was getting a mite portly before then. Sympathy weight from our two kids. My energy and good nature is down and I've been battling depression for almost two years now.

I just received a free eliptical machine from my in-laws. It's over ten years old but it works. I started working out with it on Thursday and I'll continue using it every other day. I also received a fitness challenge pass from Balleys Total Fitness for 8 weeks of free memberships. I'll be going with my wife and maybe a friend of ours.

I need to find sitters for the kids. Daycare won't work because they close right after work and we are there when they open too. Maybe our friends Jess could watch them instead of working out with us. Maybe that'll motivate her to work out when she sees us losing weight. I don't know.

All I know is that I am now what I consider to be fat. I hate it and I am changing it.

Here's to my next thirty years!

1 Comments:

Blogger Keko said...

Like I titled it,it's a rant page!

14 January, 2006 10:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home