Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Great Movie Quotes

Never date a guy who knows more about your vagina than you do.
City of Angels

I'd rather have one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand than an eternity without it. One.
City of Angels

What if I told you insane was working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years at the end of which they tell you to piss off; ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time? Wouldn’t you consider that to be insane?
Con Air

Yvonne: Where were you last night?
Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.
Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?
Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.
Casablanca

Well, I attended Julliard, I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen The Exorcist about 167 times and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it! Not to mention the fact that you're talking to a dead guy. Now what do you think? You think I'm qualified?
Beetlejuice

Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese.
Benny and Joon

When you first entered the restaurant, I thought you were handsome... and then, of course, you spoke.
As good as it gets.

Something has to be done, but nothing too original, because hey, this is Hollywood.
L. A. Confidential

I admire you as a policeman, particularly your adherence to violence as a necessary adjunct to the job.
L. A. Confidential

Dick: I got a hot date.
Bud: Who is she, and what did you arrest her for?
L. A. Confidential

All right, people, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I love the corps!
Aliens

Milo: Just once, I would like to hear you scream, in pain.
Hallenbeck: Play some rap music.
The Last Boy Scout

The sky is blue, water is wet, women have secrets.
The Last Boy scout

Yes, I was in Fickle's room. It's quite pleasant if you're Hannibal Lector.
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

You're a creature of the night, Michael. My own brother, a goddamn shit-sucking vampire. You wait 'til Mom finds out!
Lost Boys

That's not fair!
You say that so often. I wonder what your basis for comparison is?
Labyrinth

What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Matrix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home