Monday, January 05, 2009

From So Dissapointed (In Bed):

So I've been dating this guy for a few months, doing it right for once (as in, up until this last week, no sex). We finally decided, in a drunken stupor, to go ahead and have sex. It was AWFUL. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, thinking it was the alcohol. But 4 nights in a row we tried again and each time, same thing. Horrible. I've tried giving him subtle direction and I've tried flat out saying "don't do that". I am at a loss now. He is great otherwise, but sex is kind of a big deal to me. What to do?

Calamar:


You have a few choices.

If he is willing to take direction, you can teach him how to please you. Writing short erotic stories for him might work. That way you can show him what you want without impinging on his confidence.

You can dump him and move onto a new guy, hoping that he has everything that you're current man does, AND knows what to do in the bedroom. If you do this, I suggest sleeping with your next man within the first five dates. That's the "right" way to go about it if you aren't saving yourself for marriage.

After all, sex is an extremely important part of a relationship.

BTW What does he do that's so bad? I've always found it easy to please a woman and don't understand how he can be that bad at it. Inquiring minds want to know.

Please do NOT involve friends or family in this unless you are on the verge of dumping him.

Let me know if this helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home